Houghton is President of the International Communications Consultancy Organisation. He is also a partner at Carrot Communications (who work out of Grosvenor Gardens), alongside Kate Hartley.
- "A former Chairman and Vice-Chairman of the PRCA, Richard has a 22 year track record in public relations and communications consultancy, spanning senior management positions in leading international consultancies, including Shandwick, Fleishman-Hillard and Ketchum and campaigns for BT, Dell, Nokia, Overture and Siemens Mobile.
- Richard is the founder of Carrot Communications, which aims to accelerate the reputations of companies in, and associated with, the information technology and internet sectors.
- Prior to starting Carrot, he was joint managing director at Ketchum with specific responsibility for b2b and technology clients, including lastminute.com and Nokia. Chief Executive, Corporate, Broadcast and Travel & Leisure at Shandwick International, and Director & Senior Vice President, Fleishman-Hillard."
Richard blogs on both Twitter and A Close Second.
- ↑ LinkedIn, Richard Houghton, acessed 29 Jan 2010
- ↑ Carrot Communications, Richard Houghton, accessed 29 Jan 2010
- ↑ Twitter, Richard Houghton, accesed 29 Jan 2010
- ↑ A Close Second, Richard Houghton, accesed 29 Jan 2010