- After publication of the News of the World article at the end of March, Mosley decided to sue for breach of privacy.
- One can only wonder why such an expert in surveillance didn’t give his tail the slip or alert his superiors.
Board circa 2013
- Richard Andrews Director 2 Nov 2005 ⇒ Present,
- Michael Davis 23 Jan 2013 ⇒ Present (5 Months),
- Jonathon Joffe 15 Oct 2009 ⇒ Present (3 Years)
- Stephen Kappes 23 Jan 2013 ⇒ Present (5 Months)
- Peter Thomas 2 Oct 2012 ⇒ Present (9 Months) Company Secretary
Board circa 2008
- Lord Stevens of Kirkwhelpington – Chairman
- Lloyd Dorfman – Deputy Chairman
- Dick Andrews OBE – Chief Executive
- Nigel Layton – Managing Director
- Sir Harry Solomon
- Julian Jones ACA
- Louise Solomon
Senior Management Team
Jonathan Joffe - Chief Executive | Dick Andrews OBE - Executive Director | Martin Smith - Head of Investigations | Paul Greenwood - Head of Corporate & Sporting Integrity | Michael Dunne - Head of Security & Technology Solutions | Kathleen M O'Toole - Senior Adviser (Former Commissioner of Boston Police)
- Address:Quest Global Limited
- 1 Duke Street
- London W1U 3EA
- United Kingdom
- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7224 4004
- Fax: +44 (0) 20 7224 3003
Company Registration No.: 03047110 (Incorporation Date: 19 Apr 1995)
Previous company names
- MONITOR QUEST LIMITED - Changed 13 Mar 2013
- QUEST LIMITED - Changed 17 Nov 2009
- QUEST INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED - Changed 11 May 2001
- THE EMERALD GROUP (EUROPE) PLC - Changed 18 Jan 1996
- My MI5 husband did set up Max Mosley, admits whip-wielding mistress, by Angela Levin, dailymail.co.uk, 3 August 2008.
- Quest Board, accessed 2 July 2013.