Neoconservative Chronology 2003
- 17 UK's ambassador to the UN says the diplomatic process on Iraq has ended. Arms inspectors evacuate. US President George W Bush gives Saddam Hussein and his sons 48 hours to leave Iraq or face war.
- 20 American missiles hit targets in Baghdad, marking the start of a US-led invasion.
- 22 The Daily Telegraph alleges official documents found by reporter David Blair in Baghdad suggest that George Galloway had asked an Iraqi intelligence agent for 'more money'.
- 23 The Daily Telegraph publishes a purported memo in which Saddam Hussein rejects Galloway's request. Editor Charles Moore releases a statement defending David Blair's reporting.
- 17 Social Democrats USA hold Washington conference "Everything Changed" What Now for Labor, Liberalism, and the Global Left?.
- Civitas publishes The ‘West’, Islam and Islamism: Is ideological Islam compatible with liberal democracy? by Caroline Cox and John Marks.
- 14 The Sunday Telegraph's Con Coughlin publishes documents that purport to link Saddam Hussein to Al Qaeda, and to show that Iraq had imported uranium from Niger.
- 18 Policy Forum incorporated in the UK as Policy Forum on International Security Issues.