M. J. Gohel
Mayurdhwajasinh Jayvantsinh Gohel (aka "M. J. Gohel", b. 1949) is a media commentator on "terrorism" and founder, Director & CEO of the shadowy Asia-Pacific Foundation. M. J. Gohel runs AFP together with his son Sajjan M. Gohel.
- Anglo-Asian Conservative Association (UK)
- Asia-Pacific Foundation
- Next Asia Foundation – former Secretary
- RUSI Associate Fellow.
References, Resources and Contact
- MJ Gohel Terrorism expert Security chiefs' 'nightmare scenario' BBC Online Last Updated: Sunday, 1 July 2007, 14:48 GMT 15:48 UK
- The Rathore Dynasty: Genealogy, (Accessed 8 November 2007) NB: there are dubious links on this page, and it causes the McAfee SiteAdvisor to issue several warnings. The extent of the information on MJ Gohel on this page amounts to:
- Mayurdhwajasinh Jayvantsinh Gohel (b. 19th January 1949), media commentator and expert on terrorism, Sec. the Next Asia Foundation (South Asia Section) 1998, Dir. & CEO Asia-Pacific Foundation, Assoc. Fellow RUSI, Mbr. Univ. of Paris II International Scientific Advisory Brd., UN Terrorism Branch Roster of Experts, etc., son of Sir Jayvantsinhji Kayaji Gohel, CBE, sometime Diwan of Morvi state, Dir. the Meghraj Group, and Chair. Anglo-Asian Conservative Assoc. in the UK, by his wife, Sajjankunver. She had issue, one son and a daughter.