Kevin Pringle is a partner at Glasgow-based communications consultancy Charlotte Street Partners.
Pringle was Alex Salmond's 'king of spin' from 2007 to 2012, when he took up his communications role within the Scottish National Party. During his time with the SNP, Pringle oversaw the Scottish referendum in 2014 and the huge 2015 general election victory.
- Twitter: @KevinJPringle
- David Singleton Top SNP aides jump ship as lobbying firms look to boost links Total Politics, 22 June 2015, accessed 24 June 2015.
- Scott McCulloch SNP communications director to join PR firm Charlotte Street Partners Daily Record, 22 June 2015, accessed 13 July 2015.
- Ben Riley-Smith Scottish independence: Meet four back-room generals fighting to swing the vote Telegraph, 12 September 2014, accessed 24 June 2015.
- Andrew Whitaker Kevin Pringle leaves role as SNP communications boss Scotsman, 23 June 2015, accessed 24 June 2015.
- BBC News SNP press chief Kevin Pringle to leave for private sector job, 22 June 2015, accessed 24 June 2015.
- Scott McCulloch Senior SNP Westminster staffer to join Weber Shandwick Daily Record, 20 May 2015, accessed 24 June 2015.