John Slinger is a consultant at Hanover Communications.
He is also the co-founder and chair of Pragmatic Radicalism, an organisation bringing together people from across the Labour Party and beyond in thinking up new policy ideas and stimulating debate. The organisation’s first pamphlet 'Pragmatic Radicalism: Ideas from Labour's New Generation' was launched in the House of Commons in July 2011, with speeches by Ed Miliband’s senior aide Lord Wood and shadow minister Luciana Berger.
- Social events officer, John Adams Society May 2012–December 2012
- Vice-chair of Board of Trustee Directors, Carer Support Service January 2013-present
- Press officer, Rugby Constituency Labour Party July 2014-present
- Founder and director, Creatives for Refugees July 2013-present
- Chair & co-founder, Pragmatic Radicalism January 2011-present
- School governor, September 2014-present
- BA, Philosophy and Politics, University of Durham 1993–1996
- MA, International Studies, University of Durham 2001–2002