John Levy is a Committee Member of Culture for Coexistence, an organisation that opposes the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement.  Levy is also the Executive Director of The Academic Study Group on Israel and the Middle East, and the Friends of Israel Educational Foundation.
His page on LinkedIn describes his activities as involving being an 'Organisor [sic] of lecture programmes around the UK for 6th Form and adult audiences/Active lecturer in these talks/Initiator of wide variety of academic link-ups between the UK and Israel...'
- Culture for Coexistence - Committee Member
- The Academic Study Group on Israel and the Middle East - Executive Director
- Friends of Israel Educational Foundation - Executive Director
- Zionist Federation - Member
- Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel - Former Co-ordinator
- Indian/Jewish Association - Co-Chair
- Harriet Sherwood, 'Star authors call for Israeli-Palestinian dialogue rather than boycotts', The Guardian, 22 October 2015, accessed 23 October 2015
- Friends of Israel Educational Foundation Website John Levy. Accessed 23 October 2015.
- LinkedIn John Levy. Accessed 23 October 2015.