|Part of the Powerbase Brexit Portal.|
JCB is 'is one of the world's top three manufacturers of construction equipment. Employing 'around 7000 people on 4 continents to sell 'products in 150 countries through 1,500 dealer depot locations'..
The chairman of JCB is Anthony Bamford who is one of the largest donors to the Conservative Party. He donates money to the Conservative Party through JCB Research who although being 'reportedly worth only £27,000' were 'the biggest donor to the Conservative Party during the three-month period surrounding the 2010 general election. Another JCB company, JC Bamford Excavators, have also given more than £2.2m to the Tories, according to electoral commission accounts.
- Political Scrapbook, The only British company to be namechecked by Cameron donated more than £4 million pounds to the Conservative Party, 4 October 2011
- JCB, Company Information, JCB, Accessed 14-April-2011
- Jamie Doward, Feud between Bamford brothers threatens to cast light on funding for Tories, the Guardian, 14-November-2010
- Electoral Commission, Vote Leave Donor Search, accessed 27 June 2016
- Declarations, Daniel Hannan, European Parliament website, accessed Jan 2018