Graham Morris is a trustee of Friends of Nahalat Moshe, a UK registered charity (no.327229) which provides support to the Nahalat Moshe yeshiva in Jerusalem. The yeshiva is located in the illegal settlement of Ramot in occupied East Jerusalem. 
On the 10th of March 2015 Morris was present at an event held by the neoconservative think tank, the Henry Jackson Society. The event was titled ‘Hamas: Antisemitic Ideology, Terrorist Action, Political Spoiler.’ Morris was present as part of a delegation from the Simon Wiesenthal Center (Morris is Chairman of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre in the United Kingdom). Speakers at the event included Dr. Matthias Kuntzel of the Vidal Sassoon International Centre for the Study of Antisemitism at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem; Professor Meir Litvak of the Department of Middle Eastern History and Director of the Alliance Center for Iranian Studies, Tel Aviv University; Tom Wilson of the Henry Jackson Society and Dr. Shimon Samuels, Director for International Relations, Simon Wiesenthal Center. The event was chaired by Michael McCann MP. 
- Friends of Nahalat Moshe - Trustee
- Investstream Charitable Trust - Trustee
- Sassov Beis Hamedrash - Trustee
- Schreiber Charitable Trust - Trustee
- The Morris Charitable Trust - Trustee
- Simon Wiesenthal Centre in the United Kingdom - Chairman and Trustee
- Charity Commission Website Framework. Accessed 7 July 2015.
- Corporate Watch Website Targeting Israeli Apartheid. Accessed 7 July 2015.
- B'Tselem Website East Jerusalem. Accessed 6 July 2015.
- Henry Jackson Society Website Event Transcript: ‘Hamas: Antisemitic Ideology, Terrorist Action, Political Spoiler’. Accessed 7 July 2015.