Goldman Sachs International
Goldman Sachs International is an operating subsidiary of Goldman Sachs Group.
- Peter Sutherland, chairman
- Michael Sherwood - vice chairman of Goldman Sachs since 2008 and co-chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs International since 2005. 
- Richard Gnodde, vice-chairman 
- Antonio Borges, vice-chairman
- Eugene Fife, former chairman 
- Lisa Rabbe - head of government affairs (Europe, Middle East and Africa - EMEA) from 2006 - August 2010
- Mario Monti - advisor 2005-2011 - appointed Italian Prime Minister in November 2011
In October 2010 Goldman Sachs also appointed Hanover as 'fresh agency backing in the UK to help it to keep abreast of the coalition government’s plans for the banking sector" according to Public Affairs News. Hanover is working alongside Lexington providing UK political consultancy, and Cicero Consulting, which provides Goldman with EU monitoring. Leading the account for Hanover is senior account director Laura Chisholm.
- SpinWatch, Doing God’s Work: How Goldman Sachs Rigs the Game - SpinWatch investigation detailing Goldman Sachs’ secret lobbying activities in the UK and Brussels and links to politicians. March 2011
Goldman Sachs International, London offices:
- Peterborough Court and Daniel House, 133 Fleet Street, London EC4A 2BB;
- River Court, 120 Fleet Street, London EC4A 2BE;
- Petershill, 1 Carter Lane, London EC4V 5ER;
- Christchurch Court, 10-15 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7HD
- Goldman Sachs, Executive Officers: Michael Sherwood
- Former Goldman Sachs International Chairman Joins National InterBank Advisory Board Business Wire, April 12, 2000 Business Editors, Irvine, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 12, 2000
- APPC, APPC Register Entry for 1 December 2008 to 28 February 2009, accessed 04 January 2011.
- [Goldman Sachs brings in Hanover for public affairs support http://www.publicaffairsnews.com/no_cache/home/uk-news/news-detail/newsarticle/goldman-sachs-brings-in-hanover-for-public-affairs-support/2/?tx_ttnews[pointer]=10&cHash=01c19bd27c], Public Affairs News, 4 October 2010, accessed 10 March 2011