Conservative Party (UK)
The Conservative and Unionist Party, also known as Conservative Party or Tory Party, is a centre-right conservative political party in the UK. It has been in power in Westminster since May 2010, led by Prime Minister David Cameron .
- Party Patrons
- Team 2000
- Business & Entrepreneurs Forum
- The Front Bench Club
- The Renaissance Forum
- Treasurers' Group
- The Leader's Group
Lobbyists and election campaign advisors
See: Fracking Spads
- Donations from the Big Four under the Coalition Government
- Stephen Crone and Stuart Wilks-Heeg, Just 50 ‘donor groups’ have supplied over half of the Conservative party’s declared donation income in the last decade, a fact disguised by legal ‘fame avoidance’ techniques, British Politics and Policy, London School of Economics, 20 December 2010.
- Michael Hill, Arrogant Posh Boys? The Social Composition of the Parliamentary Conservative Party and the Effect of Cameron's ‘A’ List, The Political Quarterly, 13 February 2013.
- Aditya Chakrabortty, The incredible shrinking Tory party, The Guardian, Monday 30 September 2013