Chris Philipsborn is a partner and head of energy UK at global PR firm Kreab Gavin Anderson.
He was a BBC correspondent, predominantly covering Bolivia for BBC World Service, between 1992 and 1994.
He was appointed campaigns officer at Help the Aged until 1995.
Between 1995 and 1998 he was head of parliamentary unit for the Law Society of England and Wales.
In 1998 he was first appointed senior UK public affairs adviser at BT, before later becoming head of European corporate affairs.
In 2006 he was director for Europe for the Salzburg Global Seminar, a think tank focusing on challenging present and future leaders to solve issues of global concern.
Between 2007 and 2009 he was director of communications and public affairs at Sellafield Ltd.
He was then director of communications and marketing at A4e, September 2010 to January 2013.
- Member, European Business Government Relations Council 2000
- External Affairs Working Group, Nuclear Industries Association January 2014
- Non Executive Board Member, Nuclear Industries Association 2008-2009
- Member, All-Party Parliamentary Renewable and Sustainable Energy Group 2013
- Member, All-Party Climate Change Group 2013 to Present
- Chris Philipsborn Linkedin, accessed 22 October 2014