Dr Catherine Bell is a former minister at the Department for Trade and Industry.
- Non-executive director, United Utilities Water Group Plc, March 2007. Given unconditional approval by ACOBA.
- Non-executive director, National Grid Gas plc and National Grid Electricity Transmission plc, April 2014.
- Non-executive board member at Department of Health, January 2011.
- Non-executive director of the Civil Aviation Authority.
- Non-executive director of the Ensus Limited, August 2006. Given unconditional approval by ACOBA.
- Non-executive director of the Swiss Reinsurance GB Limited, 1999-2008. 
- Membership Selection panel for Network Rail.
- MG Rover probe calls Bell over loan The Telegraph, 20 March 2006, accessed 10 November 2014
- Catherine Bell Bloomberg Businesweek, 10 November 2014, accessed 10 November 2014
- Ninth Report 2006-2008 Advisory Committee on Business Appointments, accessed 10 November 2014
- Meet the team, trustees The Charity for Civil Servants, accessed 10 November 2014