|Part of the Powerbase Brexit Portal.|
CANZUK International, formerly known as The Commonwealth Freedom of Movement Organisation was founded in January 2015 and describes itself as 'the world’s leading non-profit organisation advocating freedom of movement, free trade and foreign policy coordination between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom (the “CANZUK” countries)'.
- James Skinner, founder CEO.
- John Bender, Chairman. Chairman of Matthew Bender & Co. Holdings, and formerly of Morgan Stanley. Between 1993 and 2005, he was chairman of a Conservative Party discussion group for the business community.
- Andrew Lilico, Economic Adviser. Fellow of the free market think tank Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA) and chair of the IEA Monetary Policy Committee. Also Principal at Europe Economics. Former chair of Economists for Britain at Vote Leave during the 2016 EU Referendum.
- Ted Yarbrough, US lawyer and Conservative commentator on websites such as BrexitCentral and ConservativeHome.
- Nigel Greenwood, director. Described as an 'Australian political writer and former senior analyst in the Australian Government'.
- Derrick Gosselin, Special Adviser For Brexit & EU Affairs. Chair of the European Corporate Security Association and Vice Chairman of NATO’s Von Karman Institute. He is former cabinet office secretary of the Flemish Prime Minister, former Chairman of the Belgian Advisors on Foreign Trade to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and former Chairman of the Euro-ASEAN commission of UNICE.
- Joshua Thomson, International Associate
- Dominic Johnson. Chief Executive of Somerset Capital Management, which he co-founded with leading Brexiter Jacob Rees-Mogg. Former associate treasurer of the Conservative Party, chairing the Party’s Business and Entrepreneur’s forum and in 2016 was appointed Vice Chairman of the Conservative Party with special responsibility for business engagement and the Party’s finances.
- Noel Cox. Barrister and an Anglican Priest in New Zealand.
- Michael Craig-Cooper. Board member of the National Bank of Kuwait. Former director of the Westminster Forum and also Honourary Secretary for the Pilgrims Society, a British-American affiliation promoting relations between the US and UK.
- Website: http://www.canzukinternational.com