Bridges for Peace (UK)
On the website of the Charity Commission the organisation provides the following description of its aims and activities:
- To promote the Christian faith through the teachings of the holy scriptures with respect to the continuing relationship between God and his chosen people Israel. To promote and build friendship between the Christian church and the Jewish people thereby building "bridges for peace." to show Christian love by practical deeds done in the name of Jesus for the Jewish people and Israel.
The organisation is engaged in Aliyah operations:
- [In 2013] We helped 2,460 Jews immigrate to Israel, bringing the total number of Jewish people we have “rescued” to 44,955. 
Michael Treharne (National Director)
Board of Directors circa May 2015
Address circa May 2015:
- Office 18
- Maesteg Business Centre
- Heol Ty Gwyn Industrial Estate
- CF34 0BQ
Phone: 01656 739494
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charity Commission Website BRIDGES FOR PEACE UK LTD. Accessed 27 May 2015.
- Charity Commission Website Bridges for Peace UK Limited Unaudited Report and Accounts 31 December 2013. Accessed 28 May 2015.