Dominic Grieve QC is the UK Attorney General, appointed after the May 2010 general election. He is the Conservative MP for Beaconsfield and a Privy Councillor since June 2010.  In the 2015 general election, Grieve was re-elected with a majority of 26,311. 
In March 2006, Grieve received £3,000.000 from Bestway Cash and Carry Ltd, Bestway Cash and Carry Ltd , owned by Tory donor Anwar Pervez.
- Her Majesty’s Government, Number10.gov.uk, accessed 12 May 2010.
- Website of Dominic Grieve QC MP, Attorney General, accessed 22 June 2010.
- Dominic Grieve Express, accessed 14 May 2015
- Sarah Priddy, PIL: Current Members Related to Other Current or Former Members - Commons Library Standard Note, 13 September 2013.
- Electoral Commission, Donation search, accessed 20 February 2015