Warren Eisenberg is the current president of the Mitzi & Warren Eisenberg Family Foundation. The foundation is a major donor to the US based Friends of the Israel Defense Forces, the US body that sends funds to the Israeli Association for the Wellbeing of Israel's Soldiers. Between 2002-2012 the foundation donated $1,895,050 to the FIDF.
Eisenberg is a Co-Founder of Bed Bath & Beyond, an American chain of domestic merchandise retail stores. He served as Co-Chief Executive Officer until 2003. He is currently a director of the company.  In May 2003 Eisenberg met with then Israeli Minister of Industry and Trade Ehud Olmert to discuss meeting with representatives of Israeli textile firms. 
Eisenberg is on the board of directors of Hand in Hand Center for Jewish-Arab Education in Israel and is also on the board of trustees of Yeshiva University, a private university based in New York. He is reported to have made a substantial endowment for a scholarship fund to the Sy Syms School (the business school of Yeshiva University).  
In April 2013 Eisenberg became a signatory to a letter from the Israel Policy Forum to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The letter stated that:
- 'We believe that this is a compelling moment for you and your new government to respond to President Obama’s call for peace by taking concrete confidence building steps designed to demonstrate Israel’s commitment to a ‘two-states for two peoples’ solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. We urge you, in particular, to work closely with Secretary of State John Kerry to devise pragmatic initiatives, consistent with Israel’s security needs, which would represent Israel’s readiness to make painful territorial sacrifices for the sake of peace.' 
Eisenberg was a donor to New York Mayor Bill de Blasio's election campaign of 2013. 
- Data compiled from filings of Form 990s 2002 - 2013.
- bloomberg.com Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. Accessed 17 February 2015.
- Ron Dagoni, 'US chain Bed, Bath & Beyond mulls regular purchase of Israeli textiles', GLOBES Israel's Business Arena,11 May 2003, accessed 17 February 2015
- Hand in Hand Website Board of Directors. Accessed 17 February 2015.
- 'US chain Warren Eisenberg, Chairman of Bed Bath & Beyond, Elected to Yeshiva University Board of Trustees', YU News,12 October 2004, accessed 17 February 2015
- Israel Policy Forum Letter to Prime Minister Netanyahu in Support of Pursuing Peace. Accessed 17 February 2015.
- Alex Kane, 'Bill de Blasio’s campaign fundraising helped by pro-Israel donors', Mondoweiss,16 October 2013, accessed 17 February 2015
- C-Span Middle East Peace Process. Accessed 17 February 2015.