UKLPG is the trade association for the Liquid Petroleum & Gas (LPG) industry in the UK.
According to Nikki Brown, who took up the position of UKLPG chair in January 2012, lobbying is crucial for the LP gas industry in these 'challenging times':
- The advocacy and lobbying work we undertake mustn’t be undervalued. To date, UKLPG has worked extremely hard to build effective relationships with a range of statutory bodies, government ministers and senior civil servants, achieving some excellent results for members. UKLPG speaks for the lpg gas industry with one voice and, in the coming months, with the Green Deal, Building Regulations Part L and Energy Company Obligations, this voice will be crucial in ensuring that the environment for lpg is as good as it can. 
Lobbying firms retained
As of May 2014, the group retains PR and lobbying agency Instinctif Partners.
- Rob Shuttleworth - CEO. Gave evidence related to the Energy and Climate Change Committee on the issue of 'Fuel poverty in the private rented and off-grid sectors' on 11 January 2012. 
- Chair Nikki Brown, from Cavagna Group UK - appointed for two years from January 2012.
- Vice chair Henry Cubbon, chief executive of Flogas
- Treasurer Pat Ardis, managing director of Cambrian Gas
- Nikki BrownA Different Perspective from New UKLPG Chair, LP Gas, undated, acc 15 November 2013
- Register 1st September 2014 - 30th November 2014 APPC, accessed 28 January 2015
- [Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1744-i - Fuel poverty in the private rented and off-grid sectors - corrected evidence - 13 Dec 2011, 11 Jan 2012