UAV Tactical Systems

From Powerbase
Jump to: navigation, search

UAV Tactical Systems Limited is a defence contractor specialising in tactical unmanned air vehicle (UAV) systems.[1] The company is 51 per cent owned by Elbit Systems UK Limited, a subsidiary of Elbit Systems Limited of Israel. The other 49 per cent is owned by Thales UK Limited, a subsidiary of Thales S.A. of France.[1]


Directors (2009)

Secretary (2009)


  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 UAV Tactical Systems Limited, Report and Financial Statements, 31 December 2009.