Theodore Thomas More Agnew (born 17 January 1961) is a British insurance executive who has donated substantial sums to the Conservative Party. He was appointed a Trustee of the right-wing think-tank Policy Exchange on 1 April 2006.
Donations to the Conservative Party
|Received by||Date accepted||Donations|
|Conservative Party, Great Yarmouth||5 January 2007||£5,000|
|Conservative Party, Conservative Central Office||15 February 2008||£50,000|
|Conservative Party, Bristol North West||10 February 2009||£4,500|
|Conservative Party, Conservative Central Office||19 February 2009||£69,000|
|Conservative Party, Bristol North West||1 June 2009||£2,500|
|Conservative Party, Great Yarmouth||11 November 2009||£3,000|
The table on the right shows Theodore Agnew's donations to the Conservative Party registered with the Electoral Commission as at 16 April 2010.  The donations listed amount to a total of £134,000 over less than two years.
Funding education reform
Agnew gave a personal donation (registered 4 December 2007) to David Willetts, then Conservative Shadow Secretary of State for Innovation, Universities and Skills and since May 2010 Minister for Universities and Science, "to assist with education research".
- Jubilee Managing Agency - Deputy Chairman
- Norfolk Community Foundation - Chairman
- Policy Exchange - Trustee
- New Schools Network - Trustee
- Public Interest Foundation - Trustee
- Electoral Commission, Register of donations to political parties [Accessed 16 April 2010]
- David WillettsRegister of Members' Interests, registered December 2007
- Policy Exchange, School Funding and Social Justice: A Guide to the Pupil Premium (PDF), October 2008