Tech Central Station
Tech Central Station (TCS) describes itself as a website "where free markets meet technology". Since late 2005, the website has appeared under the title of TCS Daily, a publication of Tech Central Station.
TCS is published by DCI Group, a lobbying and PR firm based in Washington, DC. It is hosted by James Glassman, a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and syndicated columnist for Scripps Howard News Service. He also writes a monthly financial column for Kiplinger's Personal Finance. TCS is primarily funded by sponsors that currently or previously have included AT&T, The Coca-Cola Company, ExxonMobil, General Motors Corporation, McDonalds, Merck, Microsoft, Nasdaq, and PhRMA.
- TCS Daily
- Tech Central Station
- NYTimes: Hookie Awards 2005
- Forbes Magazine: Why Isn't Socialism Dead?
- sourcewatch: TCS is published by DCI Group. Lobbyist Firm.
- The Center for Public Integrity: Lobby Watch
- Corporate Europe Observer's "lobby planet" (TCS is described on the right of page 11 of the PDF)
- Forbes.com: My Life as a Blogger
- TCS Daily: The Iraq -- Al Qaeda Connections
- Nicholas Confessore How James Glassman reinvented journalism--as lobbying Washington Monthly, December 2003.