Stephen Doughty is a British Labour Party politician who has been the member of parliament (MP) for Cardiff South and Penarth since 2012.
Doughty worked as a a senior policy adviser on poverty, development, trade and humanitarian affairs to secretary of state Douglas Alexander at the Department for International Development for the previous Labour Government.
- 2012: Elected Labour and Co-operative MP for Cardiff South and Penarth
- 2011: Chief executive, Oxfam Wales
- 2010: Head of essential services campaign, Oxfam International
- 2009: Special adviser to the Secretary of State for International Development
- 2006: Head of UK and EU government affairs, Oxfam GB
- 2004: Policy adviser/head of campaigns, World Vision UK
- All-Party Parliamentary Group for the Armed Forces
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Freedom of Religion or Belief 
- About Stephen www.stephendoughty.org.uk, accessed 24 October 2014
- ELECTION RESULT: Stephen Doughty wins Cardiff South and Penarth seat Penarth Times, 8 May 2015, accessed 12 May 2015
- 'Freedom Declared: Who we are', Freedom Declared website, undated, accessed 6 November 2015