Rooney Anand is the chief executive of British brewers Greene King.
Letter to the Telegraph
On 1 April 2015 Anand was one of 103 business leaders who wrote to the Telegraph praising the British Conservative Party's economic policies and claiming a Labour government would 'threaten jobs and deter investment' in the UK.
- Drive Assist Holdings Limited, non-executive director, 2001-
- Pursuit Dynamics plc, non-executive director, member of audit committee and member of remuneration committee, 2004-2007
- The Belhaven Group plc, director, 2005-
- The Capital Pub Company plc, director, 2011-
- World of CEOs Rooney Anand, accessed 1 April 2015.
- Greene King Board of Directors, accessed 1 April 2015.
- Peter Dominiczak, 100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery, Telegraph, 1 April 2015.
- Bloomberg Rooney Anand, accessed 1 April 2015.