- European Snacks Association, via KP Snacks a subsidiary
PR and Lobbying agencies
In 2007, United Biscuits (through Publicasity) engaged in a 3 month, £2.5 million campaign entitled 'Share the Goodness'. This campaign involved...
- 'in-store promotions and displays, outdoor advertising and a door drop sampling campaign to 1 million households in the UK. The campaign will focus on the healthier offering of wholemeal in McVitie's Chocolate Digestives and the goodness of oats in McVitie's HobNobs. Both McVitie's Chocolate Digestives and McVitie's HobNobs will be positioned as a treat that consumers can feel good about'.
- ↑ Publicasity United Biscuits Accessed 17th January 2008
- ↑ Public Relations Organisation International Inforpress accessed 13th February 2008
- ↑ Moore, C. (2005) 'Kwik-Fit comes off the ramp at £800m'. The Guardian (London). 25th June 2005