Roman Tsunder is a former Investment Banking Analyst at Credit Suisse from July 1997 to 1999, before he became an Associate with the Internet-based Digital Coast Partners from July 2000 to July 2001. He then worked in the EVP, Sales and Operations department at the broadcast media company ETV Networks, which he left in October 2002; Tsunder then founded and became President of Access 360 Media Inc in March 2003 . He also founded the PTTOW! Youth Media Summit in April 2009, which was "invite-only event for executives and marketers from 35 top companies to discuss the best strategy to access the global youth industry and includes companies form every major industry category such as Facebook, Pepsi, AT&T and the US Government" . Tsunder claimed that PTTOW! was an acronym for either "Plan to Take Over the World" or "Plan to Take On the World" . An aim of this summit was to establish an Alliance of Youth Movements, which was subsequently formed. He is also a co-founder and board member of Generation Next . He also contributed $5,000 to Gen-Next in 2007, which was subsequently transferred to members of the Republican Party .
Access 360 Media
Access 360 Media Inc was founded in March 2003 and expanded on Tsunder's previous web marketing experience as he sought to form a "next generation media and marketing company with a multi-platform digital network offering comprehensive advertising and marketing solutions" . Access 360 Media's clients include Pepsi, Honda, Wrigleys, Game Crazy, Vans and Quiksilver . Many of the companies on Access 360 Media's roster were invited to the AYM and PTTOW! summits, such as "Microsoft, Twitter, Hewlett-Packard, Facebook, Coca-Cola, MySpace,Quiksilver, Nintendo, Motorola, Activision, Pepsi, YouTube, William Morris and Procter & Gamble" .
- "Roman Tsunder Profile" LinkedIn Profiles, accessed on 25 October 2010
- "Alliance of Youth Movements Profiles" Movements.org Team, accessed on 25 October 2010
- Ian Hamilton May 1 2010 "PTTOW! Article" Orange Count Register, accessed on 25 October 2010
- "Roman Tsunder Profile" Gen-Next Member Profiles, accessed on 25 October 2010
- "Gen-Next Donors" Gen-Next Contributors, accessed on 25 October 2010
- "Access 360 Media Homepage" Access 360 Media, accessed on 25 Ocotber 2010
- "Access 360 Media Profile" LinkedIn Profiles, accessed on 25 October 2010
- "PTTOW! Article" Nexis UK, accessed on 25 October 2010