Program of Atlantic Security Studies
Board of Directors
The PASS website describes its activities as the following:
- The first area of activity focuses on general perspectives of the Atlantic bond itself. Current Euro-American issues and the future of NATO and the future of common European Security and Defense Policy are analyzed aiming at complementary and synergic solutions that would strengthen the transatlantic bond.
- In the second area, the comprehensive approach is applied to the analysis of the security environment and to the specific threats and methods of dealing with them, be it counter-terrorism, fighting organized crime, intelligence sharing or migration policies.
- The third pillar of the program is dedicated to other factors that hinder Atlantic cooperation: violations of the rule of law, protectionism and lack of transparency; therefore, our efforts are geared towards anti-corruption measures, as well as knowledge based and competitive strategies, driven by initiatives of civil society.
- Center for International Relations (CIR), Warsaw, Poland
- Research Center of the Slovak Foreign Policy Association (SFPA), Bratislava