Paul Stein is the chief scientific officer of Rolls-Royce Plc.
He was then appointed chief scientific officer of Rolls-Royce Plc where is responsible for augmenting the group's strong technology base, anticipate new scientific developments and help the group apply them to the next generation of products and services.
- Chief scientific officer, Rolls Royce plc, January 2010. Approved by ACOBA "subject to the conditions that, for 12 months from his last day of service, he should not be personally involved in lobbying MOD Ministers or Crown servants, including Special Advisers, on behalf of his new employer, and, for the same period, he should not play any part in assisting his new employer bid for any new MOD contracts." "As an additional safeguard the Committee asked for, and received, written confirmation from the company that they understood the conditions recommended by the Committee and would abide by them if imposed."
- Paul Stein European Commission, accessed 2 December 2014
- MOD technology chief Paul Stein The Engineer, 19 August 2009, accessed 2 December 2014
- Paul Stein Linkedin, accessed 2 December 2014
- Rolls-Royce appoints Paul Stein as Chief Scientific Officer Rolls Royce, 11 January 2010, accessed 2 December 2014
- Eleventh Report 2009-2010 Advisory Committee on Business Appointments, accessed 2 December 2014