Paul M. Achleitner
Paul M. Achleitner is chairman of the supervisory board of Deutsche Bank A.G.
Achleitner was born in Linz, Austria in 1956. He has degrees from the University of St Gallen and Harvard Business School.
From 1984 to 1988, he was manager, strategy consulting, Bain & Co., Boston. From 1988 to 1989, he was Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions, Goldman Sachs & Co., New York. From 1989 to 1994 he was Executive Director, Investment Banking, Goldman Sachs International, London. From 1994 to 1999 he was Chairman (and Partner, Goldman Sachs Group), Goldman Sachs & Co. OHG, Frankfurt. From 2000 to 2012, he was a Member of the Management Board, Allianz SE (formerly Allianz AG). Since 2012, he has been Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG.
- Deutsche Bank - Chairman of the supervisory board.
- Daimler - member of the supervisory board.
- Bayer - member of the supervisory board.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank, accessed 3 June 2013.
- ↑ Dr. Paul Achleitner, Bayer, accessed 3 June 2013.