David Gaubatz is an American counter-terrorism researcher.
Gaubatz is the former director of the Mapping Shariah project at the Society of Americans for National Existence.
- Melanie Phillips, ‘I found Saddam’s WMD bunkers’, spectator.co.uk, 18 April 2007.
- Glenn Greenwald, Right-wing blogs discover massive conspiracy to hide WMDs in Iraq, Salon, 21 April 2007.
- Justin Elliot, Meet The Man Behind The Intern Spy Wars: Muslim Mafia Author Dave Gaubatz, TPMMuckraker, 15 October 2009.
- Richard Bartholemew, New WND Anti-CAIR Book Creates Controversy, Bartholomew's Notes on Religion, 16 October 2009.
- Order (pdf), COUNCIL ON AMERICAN-ISLAMIC RELATIONS, Plaintiff, v. PAUL DAVID GAUBATZ, et al., Defendants. United States District Court for the District of Columbia, 3 November 2009.
- Josh Gerstein, 'Muslim Mafia' author will return CAIR files, Under the Radar, Politico, 19 November 2009.
- Critic of Islam accuses partner organizations of financial motives, The Stream Official Blog, Al Jazeera America, 12 November 2013.