- Vice-Chairman, Subcommittee on Human Rights
- Member, Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
- Member, Delegation for relations with Israel
- Member, Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly
- Substitute, Committee on Foreign Affairs
Record and Controversies
Declaration of Financial Interests
Record of Parliamentary Votes
- Doctor of dental surgery, attached to the Paris hospitals.
- 1982-1986: Member of Courbevoie (Hauts-de-Seine) Municipal Council. Chairman of the RPR Group on the Municipal Council.
- 1986-1988: special adviser in the office of the Minister for Home Affairs: responsibility for combating racism.
- 1993-1995: special adviser in the office of the Minister of State, Minister of Home Affairs and Regional Planning: responsibility for combating racism and xenophobia. Coordinator of national and departmental units for combating racism, anti-Semitism and xenophobia.
- Since 1999: Chairman of LICRA - International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism (re-elected in 2001 and 2004). Member of the *Since 2005: advisory committee of the High Authority Against Discrimination and For Equality.
- 2004: Member of the Internet Ethics Committee.
- 1995: Knight of the National Order of Merit. 2001: Knight of the Legion of Honour.
- European Parliament, MEP Directory: Patrick Gaubert, accessed 29 March 2009.
- European Parliament, MEP Directory: Patrick Gaubert, accessed 17 November 2010.