Observer B reportedly told journalist Liam Clarke that he knew of abuse at the Kincora children's home.
- 'My case officer told me to leave McGrath to them and I have always believed they used the information (about his sexual activities) to recruit him as an informer,' Observer B told me.
- Witness Statement: Observer B', Bloody Sunday Inquiry, archived at the National Archives.
- Witness Statement: 'Julian'', Bloody Sunday Inquiry, 2 February 2000, archived at the National Archives.
- Witness Statment: Observer B' Bloody Sunday Inquiry, 2 February 2000, archived at the National Archives.
- Liam Clarke, Kincora: MI5 knew about it but did nothing, that much is certain, Belfast Telegraph, 16 July 2014.