Military Strategic Effects
- 15th March 2018 - Air Commodore N J Colman OBE to be Head Military Strategic Effects in the Ministry of Defence in April 2018 in succession to Air Commodore J Burr CBE DFC whose appointment as Deputy Commander NATO Air Command Afghanistan in April 2018 has previously been announced. 
- 29th May 2015 Air Commodore J Burr CBE DFC to be Head Military Strategic Effects in the Ministry of Defence in July 2015 in succession to Air Commodore C E J Brazier CBE who is leaving the Service.
- Establishment/complement of staff in the communication related units FoI disclosure to Prof David Miller Our Ref: FOI2018/06239 6 June 2018.
- RAF Senior Appointments. Accessed 17 December 2018.
- LinkedIn Damian M. Accessed 17 December 2018.