Meda advertises itself as 'one of Europe's leading specialty pharma companies, with focus on marketing and market-adapted product development. Long-term partnerships and acquisitions are fundamental factors in its strategy'. 
According to Meda's website in 2007:
- 'Meda has its own sales and marketing organisations in more than 20 European countries. The organisation is divided into four geographic areas: Central, South, Nordic, and West. Each geographic area has a Marketing Centre with specialist expertise in a specific therapy area. International Trade Business (ITB) is a subdivision in this function and in charge of sales and marketing of the company's products in areas where Meda has no subsidiaries'.
Meda Executives listed in 2007 are as follows...
- Anders Lönner - Group President and CEO. Lonner has been with Meda since 1999.
- Dr. Jörg-Thomas Dierks - Chief Operating Officer (Previously COO with Viatris and senior vice president of World-Wide Commercial Operations at Asta-Medica).
- Anders Larnholt - Vice President Investor Relations & Director Region North. Larnholt has been with Meda since 2000.
- Hans-Jürgen Kromp - Vice President Group Services (Previously with Asta Medica, Viatris and Sandoz & Novartis).
- Henrik Stenqvist - Chief Financial Officer. (Previously CFO with subsidiaries of AstraZeneca). Stenqvist has been with Meda since 2003.
- Mårten Österlund - Vice President Scientific Affairs & Vice President Business Development (previously with the Pasteur Institute in Paris and Karo-Bio). Österlund has been with Meda since 2005.
Board members for Meda listed in 2007 are as follows...
- Peter Sjöstrand - Board Chairman. Sjöstrand has been on the Meda Board since 2000. He is also Board member of Gambro AB, Active AB and Innate Pharmaceuticals AB.
- Bert-Åke Erikson - Board member since 1998. Also Managing Director of Stena Sessan Rederi AB. Board member of Concordia Maritime AB and Beijer Electronics AB.
- Marianne Hamilton - Board member since 2006. Senior Vice President, Organizational Development & Management Resources in Atlas Copco’s group management. Also board member of Alecta.
- Tuve Johannesson - Board member since 2006. Board chairwoman of Arctic Island Ltd, Ecolean International A/S, Findus AB, IBX and the foundation Familjen Hans Rausings Stiftelse for industrial investments. Board member of A Korkunov Chocolate, Chumak Kakhovka, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB and Swedish Match AB.
- Anders Lönner - Board member since 2001. Group President and CEO of Meda.
- Anders Waldenström - Board member since 2000.
- Christer Nordén - Board secretary since 2003 (co-opted).