KEVIN SNEADER Director, Kevin Sneader is a Director of McKinsey & Company, the management consultancy often voted most desirable company to work for by MBAs in the US. Based in McKinsey's New Jersey Office, Sneader focusses on the retail sector in the tri-state area although he has covered major strategic assignments in the US, Asia, the UK and Europe.
Sneader "holds a First Class Law degree from Glasgow University and won a Kennedy Memorial Scholarship to Harvard where he received an MBA with High Distinction, was a Fulbright Scholar, was designated a Baker Scholar and was awarded the Dean MacMillan award for Outstanding Leadership. While there, he worked in the strategic planning unit at PepsiCo.'s world headquarters in New York".
- Scottish Development International International Advisory Board
- Scottish Enterprise International Advisory Board
- Entrepreneurs in Residence
- ^Scotsman.com, 7 Apr 2002, Top Stories; March of the Tartan Army
- ^Scottish Enterprise Press Office, 30 June 2003 International business leaders commend Scotland's global perspective
- ^Scottish Development International International Advisory Board
- ^Scottish Enterprise International Advisory Board Members
- ^The New York Times, October 22, 1995; WEDDINGS; Amy L. Muntner, Kevin D. Sneader