Support for the Conservatives
On 1 April 2015 Bilimoria was one of 103 business leaders who wrote to the Telegraph praising the British Conservative Party's economic policies and claiming a Labour government would 'threaten jobs and deter investment' in the UK.
- Chartered accountant, Ernst & Young
- Degree in Law, Cambridge University
- Cranfield School of Management
- London Business School
- Harvard Business School.
Recorded by the Electoral Commission:
|Date||Name of donor||Amount||Donated to||Subsidiary (parties only)|
|30/09/2003||Cobra Beer Ltd, 72 Fielding Rd||£1,392.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|15/05/2003||Cobra Beer Ltd, 72 Fielding Rd||£384.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|15/05/2003||Cobra Beer Ltd, 72 Fielding Rd||£7,480.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
- Parliament.UK Lord Bilimoria, accessed 1 April 2015.
- Cobra Beer About, accessed 1 April 2015.
- Lord Bilimoria Biography, accessed 1 April 2015.
- Peter Dominiczak, 100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery, Telegraph, 1 April 2015.
- Electoral Commission, Donation Search, accessed 2 April 2015.