Josef Bollag is a signatory to a petition in 'solidarity' with Israeli academics in which his affiliations are described as follows:
- Name: Josef Bollag
- Title: Dr. iur.
- University / Affiliation: Nanyang Tecnological University, Singapour
- Hometown: Baden, Switzerland
- ICD University Herzlya, Low Institut of the University in Odessa
According to a biographical note:
- Dr Josef Bollag is a Counsellor at Law and Senior Advisor to SRO for Financial Intermediaries in Zug, Switzerland. He has worked as legal advisor and counselor to international business and finance since establishing his own law firm in 1978. In 1994, he initiated the founding of an organisation to fight against organised crime in the finance and business world. He is an expert in anti-money laundering self-regulation and a regular lecturer on the topic.
- International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research, International Advisory Council.
- International Institute for Counter-Terrorism - Member of Professional Advisory Board.
- Scholars for Peace in the Middle East SPME Petitions - Current Signatures We endorse the An International Call To Academics and Professionals From Nobel Laureates and University Presidents To Stand In Solidarity With Our Israeli Academic and Professional Colleagues petition to To Academic and Professional Colleagues.
- Past Speakers, accessed 27 December 2007
- Advisory Board, International Institute for Counter-Terrorism, accessed 2 August 2013.