John Ayton is an entrepreneur and investor in luxury goods.
In 1990 Ayton founded Links of London with his wife Annoushka Ducas and built it to sales of over £50 million before selling the company to Follie Folli SA in 2006 and stepping down from the company in October 2007.
In 2009 he re-entered the jewellery industry with his wife, launching the brand Annoushka form their flagship boutique in Cadogan Gardens, off Sloane Square and in high end department stores Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Liberty, Selfridges and Brown Thomas.
Letter to the Telegraph
On 1 April 2015 Ayton was one of 103 business leaders who wrote to the Telegraph praising the British Conservative Party's economic policies and claiming a Labour government would 'threaten jobs and deter investment' in the UK.
- Walpole, board of directors
- Walpole Brands of Tomorrow, founder and chairman
- Team for 2012, ambassador
- Annoushka Ducas, wife
- Tell Series John Ayton - Links of London, accessed 1 April 2015
- Peter Dominiczak, 100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery, Telegraph, 1 April 2015.