Graham Lancaster is the former chairman of Euro RSCG Biss Lancaster.
A bio note states that he:
- began his career with Hawker Siddeley Aviation and subsequently joined the Textile Council before taking up a position in production management again with Corah, the Marks & Spencer knitwear supplier. Following this he moved to London to join the Confederation of British Industry where he spent almost seven years, rising to become Policy Coordinator to the President. In 1978 he co-founded Biss Lancaster which is now wholly owned by Euro RSCG Worldwide/Havas.
- Graham is a recent past chairman of the PRCA and is a Fellow of the Institute of Public Relations and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing. In addition, he has served on the CBI’s Governing Council and various of its committees. Graham was voted “Media Boss of the Year” in 2001 and was entered into PR Week’s Hall of Fame in 2005. Graham is a former trustee of the British Lung Foundation.
- Outside business, Graham Lancaster's main interest is opera, piano and writing. He has had four spy thrillers published and has also written two management books.
- Euro Rscg International Communications Limited, company number: 03538969 (Company is dissolved), Director, 08 Apr 1998 — Close
- Havas Pr UK Limited, company number: 01881448, Director, 31 Dec 1992 — 31 Oct 2011 Retired
- Maitland Political Limited, company number: 05566516, Director, 28 Sep 2005 — 30 Jun 2011 Retired
- British Lung Foundation, company number: 01863614, Director and Public Relations Consultant, 30 Nov 2005 — 26 Nov 2008 Retired
- Public Relations Consultants Association Limited, company number: 00965517, Director, 20 Sep 1994 — 01 May 2007 Retired
- Cgi London Limited, company number: 02190573 (Non trading), Director, 01 Mar 1993 — 22 Dec 1999 Retired
- Amx Studios Limited, company number: 02270435 (Company is dissolved), Director, 03 Dec 1992 — 02 Feb 1998 Retired
- Eric Communications Limited, company number: 02524698 (Company is dissolved), Director and PR Consultant, 01 May 1995 — 02 Feb 1998 Retired
- Graham Lancaster directorships Duedil, accessed 15 October 2014