Graham Brady is the Conservative Party MP for Altrincham and Sale West. He has been the member for this constituency since 1997. In 2010 he was re-elected with a majority vote of 11,595  and again in 2015 with an increased majority of 13,290. 
- Name of donor: The European Azerbaijan Society.
- Address of donor: 2 Queen Anne’s Gate, London SW1H 9AA
- Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): travel and accommodation estimated at £3,600 :Destination of visit: Azerbaijan Date of visit: 22 -27 July 2011
- Purpose of visit: to meet senior Azerbaijani political and business figures and, British diplomats, and to visit some of the regions and IDP camp. (Registered 26 August 2011)
- Name of donor: Cayman Islands Government
- Address of donor: Government Administration Building, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £8,600
- Destination of visit: Grand Cayman
- Date of visit: 30 March to 6 April 2012
- Purpose of visit: to attend a great number of events and meetings and participate in a very wide ranging number of topics with the government and other interested parties. (Registered 16 April 2012)
Brady's constituency includes one oil and gas licence blocks, awarded to INEOS by the Oil and Gas Authority under the 14th licensing round in 2015. There are plans for one shale well and 2D and 3D seismic surveying; no applications are currently underway. 
Brady welcomed the licence, saying:
- 'Shale gas has the potential to be an important source of energy for the UK, reducing our dependence on volatile overseas suppliers and helping to prevent price rises for homeowners and businesses.The government has committed to the very highest standards of environmental monitoring and protection and these must be observed in practice. Any exploitation of shale gas reserves must only proceed when it can be shown to be safe and to meet proper environmental standards. I will work with Trafford Council and any concerned local residents to ensure that proper standards are met throughout the process.' 
Graham Brady has generally voted against increased regulation on fracking. 
- 26 January 2015: voted against making fracking companies apply for an environmental permit before conducting exploratory drilling. He voted against an amendment to the Infrastructure Bill to include an 18 month moratorium on fracking.
- 11 February 2015: voted in favour of requiring more pre-conditions for where fracking can take place.
- 16 December 2015: absent for a vote on weakening regulations on fracking in protected areas and national parks.
- Former advisor to PA Consulting, a management consultancy company which has worked with the NHS’s new Clinical Commissioning Groups. 
- All-Party Parliamentary Rail Group
- United Kingdom Overseas Territories All-Party Parliamentary Group - Vice-chair
- Address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 1260
- Fax: 020 7219 1649
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Altrincham and Sale West Conservative Association, Thatcher House, Delahays Farm, Green Lane, Timperley, WA15 8QW
- Telephone: 0161 904 8828
- Fax: 0161 904 8868
- Email: email@example.com
Web & Social media
- Website: http://www.grahambradymp.co.uk
- Graham Brady politics.co.uk, accessed 13 March 2015
- Graham Brady Express, accessed 19 May 2015
- Oil and gas: licensing rounds, GOV.uk, accessed 14 November 2016.
- David Prior, Shale gas drilling a step closer after government grants Altrincham fracking licence, Altrincham Today, 18 December 2015, accessed 22 December 2016.
- TheyWorkForYou | Graham Brady, TheyWorkForYou, accessed 22 December 2016.
- Jack Blanchard, 'Selling off NHS for profit': Full list of MPs with links to private healthcare firms, Mirror, 17 November 2014, 18 November 2014
- Rail APPG,www.parliament.uk, accessed 16 November 2015
- Overseas territories APPG Register Feb 16, www.parliament.uk, accessed 18 February 2016