Fortitude Partners is a 'sustainable growth consultancy' set up by two well-connected former UK Conservative Party advisers, lobbyist Paul Baverstock and Mark Florman, a former banker and chair of the Centre for Social Justice think tank.
Fortitude's partners 'believe that in the future Sustainable Growth will be the primary driver of business value'. Their aim is to create 'living companies able to respond to rapid change, rooted in an enduring value-creating vision'. 
- Mark Florman, chairman. Former banker, Conservative Party adviser on policy and strategy and chairman of the Centre for Social Justice.
- Paul Baverstock, partner. Former strategic director for the Conservative Party and ex lobbyist at Bell Pottinger Public Affairs and MHP Communications.
- Robert Nuttall, partner. Formerly worked at GlaxoSmithKline, Cable and Wireless, the BBC and Citibank and has led the corporate responsibility and sustainability practice at MHP Communications.
- AddressFortitude Partners Limited, 24 Greville Street, London, EC1N 8SS
- Phone +44 (0)20 3036 0531
- Website http://fortitudepartners.co.uk/