Emma Howard Boyd
|This article is part of the Revolving Door project of Spinwatch.|
Emma Howard Boyd was appointed chair of the Environment Agency in September 2016, having joined the board in July 2009 and served in various roles since then, including deputy chair since July 2015. 
Prior to her appointment, Boyd spent a 25-year long career working in financial services and corporate finance. 
Emma Howard Boyd joined Jupiter Asset Management in 1994. She is responsible for Jupiter's corporate governance and sustainable investment business management.
She is a senior associate of the University of Cambridge's Programme for Sustainability Leadership and a Director of Aldersgate Group. She is also a member of the 30% Club Steering Committee, a cross-business initiative aimed at achieving 30% women on UK corporate boards by 2015 through voluntary, business-led change.
During 2007, Emma was a member of the Commission on Environmental Markets and Economic Performance, set up by the UK Government to make detailed proposals specifically on enhancing the UK environmental industries, technologies and markets.
Emma was chair of UKSIF, the sustainable investment and finance association for eight years until March 2006 and a director of Triodos Renewables PLC for eight years until June 2012.
- Environment Agency
- Future Cities Catapult
- Menhaden Capital PLC
- Aldersgate Group
- Jupiter Fund Management plc / Jupiter Asset Management
- Triodos Renewables
- Commission on Environmental Markets and Economic Performance
- UKSIF - the sustainable investment and finance association 
- ↑ Emma Howard Boyd appointed Chair of the environment agency, GOV.uk, accessed 13 December 2016.
- ↑ Women in leadership: Emma Howard Boyd, The Guardian, 18 April 2013, accessed 14 December 2016.
- ↑ Linked In, Linked In, accessed 21 December 2016.