Electoral Reform Society
The Electoral Reform Society is a company limited by guarantee (registered company no. 00958404) whose primary object is the promotion of the single transferable vote. The Electoral Reform Society holds a minority shareholding in Electoral Reform Services Limited.
The Society has been campaigning for electoral reform for over 100 years
- Chief Executive: Katie Ghose
- Director of ERS Scotland: Willie Sullivan
- Director of Operations: Kate West
- Campaigns Director: Carina Trimingham
- Britain's Experience of Electoral Systems The Electoral Reform Society's own take on the government's 2 time manifesto pledge to report on the state of democracy in Westminster and devolved government. April 2007. ISBN 0 903291 35 5.
- Voting in the UK. Fact Book. Clear explanations of all UK elections. ISBN 0 903291 50 9.
- 16 for 16 16 reasons for votes at 16. Foreword by Julie Morgan MP. May 2008. ISBN 0 903291 24 X.
- Candidate Selection The report of the Commission of Candidate Selection, by Peter Riddell. June 2005. ISBN 0 903291 24 X.
- Campaigning Under STV A guide for agents and parties in Scotland. June 2005. ISBN 0 903291 29 0.
- Turning out or turning off? An analysis of political disengagement and what can be done about it. September 2004. ISBN 0 903291 27 4.
- Address: Thomas Hare House, 6 Chancel Street, London, SE1 0UU
- Phone: 020 7928 1622
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.electoral-reform.org.uk/
- OpenCorporates: Electoral Reform Society
- Electoral Reform Services website history page
- Electoral Reform Society website: Staff accessed: 2011-02-20. URL:http://www.electoral-reform.org.uk/article.php?id=191. Accessed: 2011-02-20. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5we8k6GPB)