Dounreay Site Restoration Limited (DSRL)
Dounreay Site Restoration Limited is the site licence company responsible for the closure programme at Britain's former centre of fast reactor research and development.
DSRL operates under contract to the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA), a non-departmental public body of the UK Government that owns the site.
Prior to April 1, 2008, the site was managed by the UK Atomic Energy Authority.
DSRL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Cavendish Dounreay Partnership Ltd, a consortium of Cavendish Nuclear, CH2MHILL and URS. It is funded by the NDA to deliver the site closure programme agreed with the Cavendish Dounreay Partnership.
- DSRL managing director Mark Rouse is a secondee from Cavendish Nuclear. He is also a member of the Civil Nuclear Police Authority.
Contact, Resources and Notes
- Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd
- Caithness, Scotland UK KW14 7TZ
- Website: http://www.dounreay.com
- Dounreay TV - showcases a range of decommissioning processes at Dounreay