Diversified Agency Services
Diversified Agency Services is the holding company for the PR firms owned by Omnicom.
From the Omnicom website:
- Diversified Agency Services (DAS) manages Omnicom's holdings in a variety of marketing disciplines, including customer relationship management, public relations and specialty communications. DAS includes more than 160 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations. They serve international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
- Customer Relationship Management
- A range of DAS resources provide clients with customer relationship management services, including sports and event marketing, branding/consultants/design, direct/relationship marketing, promotional marketing, field marketing, non-profit marketing and entertainment marketing. The companies include three of the top 10 promotional marketing agencies and worldwide leaders in sales promotion (Alcone Marketing Group, The Integer Group and Tracy Locke); a leading global direct marketing company in Rapp Collins Worldwide; and Interbrand, one of the world's leading consultancies in brand strategy, valuation, and naming.
- Public Relations/Public Affairs
- DAS includes three of the top seven public relations firms in the world, Fleishman-Hillard, Ketchum, and Porter Novelli International, as well as specialist agencies including Brodeur Worldwide, Clark & Weinstock, Gavin Anderson & Company, and Cone.
- Specialty Communications
- DAS has built an influential global healthcare franchise, of which six healthcare communications companies are ranked in the top 25. DAS also includes Bernard Hodes Group and the premier business, corporate and financial advertising agency, Doremus.
For more information on DAS marketing services and specialty communications, visit http://www.dasglobal.com.
- 1 Listing of PR firms
- 2 Agency.com
- 3 BlueCurrent Public Relations
- 4 Pleon Worldwide
- 5 Clark & Weinstock
- 6 Cone Inc.
- 7 FitzGerald Communications
- 8 Fleishman-Hillard International Communications
- 9 Gavin Anderson & Company
- 10 GMR Group (The)
- 11 Hall & Partners Group
- 12 HMC Group
- 13 *Ketchum
- 14 Mercury Public Affairs (New York)
- 15 MMG (Matthews Media Group)
- 16 Nonprofit Fundraising and Communications Group
- 17 Porter Novelli
- 18 Worldwide Healthcare Communications Agencies
Listing of PR firms
Specialties Website Design & Development; User Testing & Research; Intranets & Portals; Online Marketing & Branding; Content Management & Personalization; Metrics & Analytics
Specialties Public Relations, Brand Marketing, Consumer Products and Services, Media Relations / Publicity, Direct-to-Consumer Channels
Specialties Technology Public Relations, Financial Public Relations, Health Care Public Relations, Consumer, Corporate Communications, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Communications, Brand Building, Positioning & Messaging, Competitive Intelligence, Public Affairs, Research, Digital, Sales Force/Employee/Channel
Specialties Reputation Consulting, Corporate Restructurings, Crisis Management & Litigation Support, Lobbying, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Affairs, Public Policy, Strategic Positioning
Specialties Consumer/Brand Marketing, Food and Beverage, Active Lifestyle, Cause Branding & Strategic Philanthropy, Crisis and Issues Management, Media Relations/Publicity
Specialties Technology Public Relations, Corporate / Product Marketing Communications, Investor Relations, Life Sciences, Opposition Research / Image Insight Measurement Analytics
Specialties Biotechnology, Business-to-Business Marketing, Business-to-Consumer Marketing, Corporate Credibility, Corporate / Reputation Management, Financial Communications, Food & Agribusiness, Healthcare, Interactive, Internal Communications, Litigation Support, Public Affairs, Social Impact Marketing, Technology
- Allyn & Company
- Blue Current Public Relations
- CPR Worldwide
- Fleishman-Hillard CPR The Remedy
- Fleishman-Hillard Government Relations
- GPC Public Affairs
- High Road Communications
- Lois Paul & Partners
- Mercury Public Affairs
Specialties Financial & Corporate Communications, Public Affairs, Investor Relations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Crisis Public Relations, Corporate Positioning
GMR Group (The)
Specialties Healthcare Consultancy, Managed Care, Market Assessments, Strategic Planning, Professional Education, New Product Planning, Managed Care Skill Building
Specialties Brand and Communications Research, Brand Strategy Development, Communications Strategy Development, Advertising Development and Evaluation Research, Brand and Communications Tracking
Specialties Healthcare Communications, Medical / Pharmaceutical Advertising, DTC / OTC Advertising, Medical Education / Meetings / Speaker Programs, Patient Recruitment Programs (CME), Managed Care, Public Relations, Healthcare Consulting
Specialties Public Relations, Brand Marketing, Corporate / Financial / Investor Relations, Issues & Crisis Communications, Litigation Support, Food & Nutrition, Healthcare / Biotechnology, Public / Government Affairs, Technology Public Relations, Change Management, Workplace Communication, Internal Event Services, Entertainment Marketing, New Media Communications, Lobbying, Grassroots, Constituency Relations
- Concentric Communications
- Ketchum Entertainment Marketing
- Ketchum Sheppard
- Stromberg Consulting
- The Washington Group
Mercury Public Affairs (New York)
Specialties New York Public Affairs, State & Federal Government Affairs, Public Opinion Research, Issues/Crisis/Strategic Counsel, Advocacy/Issue Advertising, Grassroots Campaigns, Strategic Media Relations & Public Relations, Political Campaign Management
MMG (Matthews Media Group)
Specialties Strategic Health Communications, Clinical Trials Patient Recruitment, Public Relations and Advertising, Social Marketing and Research, Special Populations Outreach, Editorial, Graphic Design, and New Media
Specialties Nonprofit Marketing, Direct Marketing Audits, Direct Mail Fundraising, Television Fundraising, Database Management, Fulfillment, Interactive Services, List Services, Printing and Lettershop Services, Government Relations, Capital Campaigns, Hispanic Marketing, Public Relations
Specialties Public Relations, Consumer Marketing, Food & Nutrition, Healthcare, Corporate / Public Affairs, Consulting, Strategic Planning & Research, Interactive Media, Technology Public Relations, Change Management, Litigation Management, Crisis Management, Strategic Philanthropy
Specialties Medical/Pharmaceutical Advertising (Ethicals & OTC), Direct Marketing, PR, Branding & Promotional Services, Corporate Communications, Strategic Marketing Consultancy, Medical Education, DIgital Communications, Managed Care/Disease Management.
Australia - Curtis Jones & Brown Canada - Anderson DDB Health & Lifestyle, Anderson DDB Sante. Vie. Esprit France - Arsenal\TBWA\World Health; DDB Ciel & Terre Germany - TARGIS Germany Italy - Airon Communication; Syncronia DDB Japan - TARGIS K.K. Netherlands - Prins & van Waard Russia - Pressto South Africa - Fine Healthcare Spain - Adding TARGIS Sweden - Elixir UK - DDB Health UK, Lane Earl & Cox Advertising, Paling Walters, Athena Medical Public Relations, Pathfinder ICS US - Anderson DDB Health & Lifestyle