David Kolitz was born in Jerusalem, 1943. He is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Elul Tamarynd Ltd, an Israeli technology, marketing & consulting group of companies. The Group is active in aerospace and defense; homeland security; life sciences and energy projects, in association with major advanced technologies multi-nationals and Israeli leading corporations.
- Kolitz holds B.A. in Political Science, Commercial Law and Statistics from Hebrew University of Jerusalem in 1969.
Special assistant to defense minister Ezer Weizman during the peace negotiations with Egypt 1977-1980; assistant to transportation ministers Ezer Weizman and Shimeon Peres respectively 1969-1971; assistant to Jerusalem Mayor, Teddy Kollek during the 1967 reunification of the City.
- Institute for National Security Studies - Board of Directors
- Tel Aviv University - Board of Governors
- Elul Tamarynd Ltd - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- World Zionist Organization rep on the board of the Jewish Agency for Israel
- David Kolitz Profile, Elul Tamarynd. Last accessed 21 September 2016.
- Transforming ideas into results - company profile, Elul Tamarynd. Last accessed 21 September 2016.
- David Kolitz Profile, Bloomberg. Last accessed 21 September 2016.
- Board of Directors, Institute for National Security Studies. Last accessed 21 September 2016.
- Board of Governors, Tel Aviv University. Last accessed 21 September 2016.