Campbell Storey is associate partner at lobbying and PR firm Westbourne Communications. According to his website biog:
- Campbell worked at the heart of the Conservative policy process on two of the most radical sets of policies currently being implemented by the Coalition: welfare and police reform.
- At Westbourne, he focuses on developing commercially relevant communications plans and political strategy, while maintaining close links with the public policy community. Campbell was Chief of Staff to the then Shadow Home Secretary before joining Westbourne.
- Prior to his work with the Home Office team, he was senior policy adviser for the shadow Work and Pensions and Transport teams. Before politics he worked in IT and ran his own business. 
Storey ran as a Westminster parliamentary candidate for Wansbeck at the 2010 General election. 
- Associate Partner, Westbourne Communications since August 2010 – Present (2 years 9 months)
- Chief of Staff to the Shadow Home Secretary, The Conservative Party, 2009 – 2010. (This post was held by Chris Grayling).
- Policy adviser to the Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, The Conservative Party, 2007 – 2009. (This post was held by Chris Grayling).
- Business Analyst Extreme CCTV from 2003 – 2006 (3 years) Cramlington, Northumberland
- Balliol College, Oxford (1994 – 1997), Bachelor of Arts (BA), Modern History
- Hirst High School, Ashington, Northumberland (1989 – 1994)
Contact, Resources and Notes
- Tel:020 3397 0106
- Email: email@example.com
- Melissa Jones and Andy Rowell, Access all areas: Westminster's (vast) fracking lobby exposed, 29 April 2015.
- Campbell Storey, HS2 campaign nominated as a finalist in PRWeek Awards 2012, Jul 25, 2012 in Westbourne News