Cadbury Schweppes plc
- Roger Carr Chairman of Cadbury. Carr is also Chairman of energy company Centrica and is a Non-Executive Director to the Court of the Bank of England. Previously he was Chairman of Mitchells and Butlers plc (until June 2008). Carr is also a senior adviser to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co Ltd
- Social Issues Research Centre, funder
- British Council
- British Nutrition Foundation
- Food and Drink Federation
- International Chamber of Commerce
- Industry and Parliament Trust
- Forum for the Future
- Spiked, partner/sponsor 
- Science Media Centre - Cadbury Schweppes was a donor to the Science Media Centre from 2005 to 2009 according to the SMC.
PR and Lobbying agencies
- HM Treasury's Liaison Committee Review of Controlled Foreign Companies (CFC) Rules - company representative is Jim Marshall 
Wikipedia Cadbury Schweppes
- Centrica Management Accessed 26th August 2008
- Centrica Annual report 2007 Accessed 26th August 2008
- Spiked Partners and Sponsors, Spiked website, accessed 25 August 2010.
- Data from Internet Archive holdings of the Science Media Centre website, 2002-2013.
- Nov 2005 http://web.archive.org/web/20051227000834/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/funding.htm
- Apr 2006 http://web.archive.org/web/20060910221525/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/funding.htm
- Feb 2007 http://web.archive.org/web/20070829210611/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/funding.htm
- Jul 2008 http://web.archive.org/web/20081202143334/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- May 2009 http://web.archive.org/web/20090830202526/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- HM Treasury, CFC Review: List of Liaison Committee Members, acc 5 October 2011