Enviros (http://www.enviros.com/) has an office in Leith, Edinburgh. It is owned by its mamagement team, Barclays Bank and the venture capitalists ECI Ventures. Its description of itself is as follows.
- Enviros Consulting has more than 30 years experience in helping organisations achieve competitive advantage through improved environmental and social performance. Our vision is to help our clients do business today and have the world they want tomorrow. With over 400 people worldwide, and as a founder member of the CAT Alliance with operations in over 50 countries, we have the capability and experience to advise our clients globally.
Enviros claims that 'Good environmental management is the central focus of our business activities. We extend this through our own operation and management, in order to reflect positively on our clients, shareholders and staff'.
Enviros list of clients include these very large companies;
- BAA - Utility savings at airports.
- Battlefield - Integrated Waste Management Facility.
- BP - A return on energy efficient investment.
- Burford Beta Ltd & GMAC Commercial Mortgage Bank Europe Plc Environmental Due Diligence.
- Cabot Park Ltd - Environmental and Planning Support.
- Cadbury Trebor Bassett - PPC Support Programme.
- Corus - Past industrial sites now fit for development.
- DEFRA - New Technologies Supporter Programme.
- Energy Saving Trust - Community Energy Programme.
- Eton College - International rowing lake.
- Fairview New Homes - Enfield Island Housing Redevelopment.
- Fibrenyle - Multi-site energy management.
- G McGreevy Construction Ltd - Land Quality Assessment for Proposed Residential Development.
- Glasgow City Council - Contaminated Land Investigations and Environmental Risk Assessment.
- Hilton Hotels - Energy solutions for an international hotel group.
- Minosus - Giving a hazardous waste proposal the best possible chance of success.
- Renaissance South Yorkshire - Potteric Carr Nature Reserve Remediation & Reclamation Works.
- Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Keeping the Arsenal stadium project on target.
- Skloplast - Utility savings for glass manufacturer.
- Unilever - Canada's enManage Programme yields annual energy savings of 2.4 million Canadian Dollars.