CIA East Asia Division
(Redirected from CIA Far East Division)
- Richard Stillwell c. 1949.
- Lloyd George
- George Aurell
- Al Ulmer - c. 1950s
- Desmond FitzGerald
- William Colby 1962-1968
- William E. Nelson
- William W. Wells
- William J. Graver
- Robert F. Grealy 1984-1986
- Harry S. Slifer
- E. Norbert Garrett
- Jack G. Downing
- Floyd L. Paseman
- William R. Piekney
- Sean Fitzgerald
- Denis H. Obermayer
- Joseph DeTrani
- Arthur Brown - c. 2002-2005
- John R. Sani
- The CIA and the House of Ngo: Covert Action in Vietnam 1954-1963, Central Intelligence Agency, 2000.
- Hayden Peake, Intelligence in Public Literature: Vietnam Declassified: CIA and Counterinsurgency in Vietnam, Center for the Study of Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, 26 January 2010.
- Nicholas Dujmovic, Two CIA Prisoners in China, 1952–73, Studies in Intelligence, Vol. 50, no.4, 2006, CIA.
- Ed Evanhoe, Darkmoon: Eighth Army special operations in the Korean War, Naval Institute Press, 1998.
- Evan Thomas, Counter Intelligence, New York Times, 22 July 2007.
- Harold P. Ford, William Colby: Retrospect:An Honorable Man, Studies in intelligence, Center for the Study of Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, 1997.
- Robert F. Grealy, 86; CIA division chief, Washington Post, 23 September 2010.
- Floyd L. Paseman, 64; Retired CIA Official Wrote 'A Spy's Journey', Los Angeles Times, 23 may 2005.
- Retired CIA expert to discuss intelligence gathering and current events, Marquette University, 4 March 2009.
- Richard J. Aldrich, The Hidden Hand: Britain, America and Cold War Secret Intelligence, Overlook Press, 2002, p.515.