The East Asia Division (EA), formerly the Far East Division (FE), is a geographical division of the CIA's clandestine arm.
- FE/4 - Burma and Thailand
- FE/5 - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and co-operation with ASIS.
- ↑ Hayden Peake, Intelligence in Public Literature: Vietnam Declassified: CIA and Counterinsurgency in Vietnam, Center for the Study of Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, 26 January 2010.
- ↑ Nicholas Dujmovic, Two CIA Prisoners in China, 1952–73, Studies in Intelligence, Vol. 50, no.4, 2006, CIA.
- ↑ Ed Evanhoe, Darkmoon: Eighth Army special operations in the Korean War, Naval Institute Press, 1998.
- ↑ Evan Thomas, Counter Intelligence, New York Times, 22 July 2007.
- ↑ Harold P. Ford, William Colby: Retrospect:An Honorable Man, Studies in intelligence, Center for the Study of Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, 1997.
- ↑ Robert F. Grealy, 86; CIA division chief, Washington Post, 23 September 2010.
- ↑ Floyd L. Paseman, 64; Retired CIA Official Wrote 'A Spy's Journey', Los Angeles Times, 23 may 2005.
- ↑ Retired CIA expert to discuss intelligence gathering and current events, Marquette University, 4 March 2009.
- ↑ Richard J. Aldrich, The Hidden Hand: Britain, America and Cold War Secret Intelligence, Overlook Press, 2002, p.515.